Yes, it’s important to save up for a car, a house etc. but it’s important to live in the moment. You don’t ever want to die and not have lived a life with new experiences. The world is a beautiful and life can be so rewarding when you do new things. And it was that moment where I began to think, that it was acceptable for me to do whatever made me happy. And as cliched as it sounds, you do get only one life so live it however the want. Break the rules, be you and don’t ever feel bad about that.
Since everything happened, I’ve been doing exactly that. I now travel more, try to do new things, go to new places to meet new people and that makes me happy. I am more open about my feelings because who knows if you’ll ever get the chance to tell someone what you think. It’s all important and remember that it’s always okay to be selfish. You deserve it and a great achievement is just getting through one day itself.
So moral of this read is ‘live every day like it’s your last’.
No comments:
Post a Comment